Cleaning the outside of your window just got way easier
Clean the outside of windows with a magnetic cleaner that makes the job safer and easier to do—from the inside. The two-part tool uses magnets to reach the outside of windows or you can use the tool to clean both sides at once. A squeegee and microfiber cloth get things sparkly clean and a safety cord ensures the outside part of the cleaner stays with you in case of a fumble.
As a matter of fact, the best inventions are simple. This one is no different. Professional window cleaners swear by this device.
Now, you can bring it into the comfort of your own home and use it for yourself. The two sides of the gliders are connected by strong magnets. As you wave one side around from the inside, the side on the outside moves with you.
Wash and Dry Hard-to-Reach Spots
To use the Magnetic Window Cleaner, simply separate the pieces, keeping the larger piece with the handle on the inside, while placing the smaller piece on the outside of the window. Then just put them together and they’ll snap in place using the attached magnets.
You can then spray down the window with a cleaner and start dragging the Magnetic Window Cleaner back and forth to act as a squeegee on both sides of the window. If your windows are extra dirty, you can attach the included microfiber cloths to the scrubbers to scrub off excess dirt.
With the Magnetic Window Cleaner, window cleaning will be as easy as 1, 2, 3 and you will stay safe no matter how high up you are.
- 4 x Natural Rubber Squeegees Which Will Never Wear Out
- 2 X Microfiber cloths for wiping off possible residual water streaks.
- 6 X foot string with a ring to avoid possible fall out of the external part.
- 4 X powerful rare earth magnets, which will never fade out.
1. Suit for most window glass.
2. strong magnetic, faster cleaning, more efficient, can quickly clean the glass surface, Get twice the result with just half the effort.Finally, you can stick the absorbent cloth to the window cleaner and dry the window.
3. Can be used for sliding doors, windows, shower screens, mirrors, any glass surfaces.