The innovative, Kitchen Cabinet Sensor Light works on any cabinet hinge and is designed to automatically turn on/off when your cabinet is opened or closed. This cabinet light attaches right to the existing hinge, inside of your cabinet. When you open the cabinet, the interior is illuminated so that you can see exactly what’s inside. Each light features a press-contact switch. When the cabinet door is closed, the cabinet switch will be pressed down, cutting off the battery power. When open, the inside of your cabinet is lit up, making it super easy for you to find whatever it is you’re looking for!
The Kitchen Cabinet Sensor Light is practical and affordable. It’s perfect for closet lighting, wardrobe lighting and kitchen/ bathroom cabinet lighting. They’re easy to install into any cabinet and they’re super convenient, making your search a whole lot easier! No longer will you need to take a flashlight with you to find something deep inside your cabinet. Simply open the door, and all of its contents are perfectly illuminated!
Installing your Kitchen Cabinet Sensor Lights is easy!
Step 1- Pop back off of light and install 23 AE 12V Alkaline battery.
Step 2- Remove hinge screw cover, place plastic back piece on, with large opening toward front of cabinet and return screws.
Step 3- Snap light back on to the back with button facing cabinet door.
Step 4- Make adjustments if necessary.
- Automatically turns on/off
- Easy to install and convenient to use
- No power cord
- Battery operated
- Available in Cold White or Warm White
- Automatically turns on and off when the cabinet is opened/closed
- Attaches to the existing hinges
- Useful for cabinets, closets, wardrobes, etc
- Powered by 23 AE 12V battery (not included)
- Installation and insertion of battery is simple
- Bulb life: 50000 hours
- Available in cold white & warm white color