Someone purchased a GIANTEX Women Towels Bathroom Microfiber Towel Rapid drying Hair Towel Bath Towels For Adults toallas microfibra toalha de banho
With the Garden Path Maker Mold, you can easily create cemented pathways and tracks in straight, circular or angular patterns.
The 35x35x3.6 cm mold consists of irregular-shaped wireframe which holds the cement slurry resulting in an earthy and natural-looking stone element for your yard or garden after drying. You can also use red mud or any other building paste to enhance the beauty of your outdoor space. Add stone, sand or plant grass in the gaps afterwards.
Step by Step Instructions for using your Garden Path Maker Mold:
1. Rake the area you want your stones in and place your mold down
2. Prepare concrete in separate container
3. Pour wet concrete into Maker Mold
4. Use board or other straight edge to smooth and even out the surface of your concrete
5. While wet you can add any decorative items to your concrete; shells, foot or hand prints, rocks, colored glass, etc.
6. Trowel to smooth around added items, if necessary
7. Allow to set overnight
8. Remove Maker Mold
9. Add fill dust, stones, sand, gravel, etc. to the spaces in between and sweep clean.
It's that easy!
people are currently looking at this product
Guaranteed Safe Checkout